What is Base64 to Image Decoding?
Base64 to Image Decoding is a process that converts a Base64 encoded string back into an image file. This is commonly used to retrieve images stored in databases, transmitted over APIs, or embedded in web pages.
- Converts a Base64 string back to an image file.
- Allows retrieval of images stored as text in databases.
- Enables the decoding of images transmitted over APIs.
Applications of Base64 to Image Decoding
- Image retrieval from databases where they are stored as Base64 strings.
- Decoding images received from web APIs.
- Displaying embedded images in web pages.