What is Base64 Decoding?
Base64 decoding is the process of converting a Base64 encoded string back into its original binary format.
- Converts a Base64 encoded string back to its original binary or text format.
- Commonly used for decoding data received over a network connection.
- Used in decoding embedded Data URIs in web applications.
Applications of Base64 Decoding
- Decoding images or files embedded as Data URIs in web pages
- Decoding data received from web APIs
- Decrypting email attachments
- Parsing encoded data stored in databases